View Job - 4122 - Sanitation Supervisor (P-MR) 
|Job Title:||4122 - Sanitation Supervisor (P-MR)|
|Job Location:||Edison, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
Food Industry/Sanitation Supervisor
Food Processing Plant/Equipment
Assists the Sanitation Manager in daily run of department by performing the following duties.
Oversee cleaning of production equipment, ensuring work is completed on time and in accordance with procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Inspects equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Follow all safety and confined space regulations.
- Checks for safety violations.
- Verifies employee attendance.
- Assists other departments when needed.
- Performs chemicals inventory.
- Stocks other departments with supply needs.
- Completes all HACCP paper work assuring compliance.
- 4+ years related experience in a food processing environment and CIP systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Effective supervisory and verbal/written communication skills essential
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish (a plus)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Permanent, full-time position.
Salary: $40-45k (based on experience)
Visa sponsorship is not available.