View Job - 4003 - Sr. Developer, Business Intelligence (SC P) 
|Job Title:||4003 - Sr. Developer, Business Intelligence (SC P)|
|Job Location:||Fairfield, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Sr. Developer, Business Intelligence
The position of Sr. Developer in the Business Intelligence group is responsible for designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions including ETL packages, Data Marts, Data Warehouses and Data Cubes. The BI Sr. Developer will use the BI development suite to build enterprise-wide Business Intelligence Solutions in the development and support of the strategic framework for management reporting, analytics and business intelligence. This role will require working with the business stakeholders, data architects, and database teams to enhance an enterprise infrastructure solution that will provide key end users/decision makers throughout the company with a robust analytics and reporting platform. This includes selecting proper reporting tools, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out analytics and reporting solutions to key end users. The BI Sr. Developer will work closely with business leaders and users, as well as other CSIT and Business unit IT teams to define and design solutions tailored to the specific business needs. This role will have technical responsibilities for design, development and support of the Corporate Information delivery solutions, as well as development and delivery of training courseware, system documentation and user documentation. Sr. Developer will perform analysis and develop standard report / dashboard offerings that support ad hoc requests from across the organization to provide critical information required by business users and senior management when making tactical and strategic decisions. The Sr. Developer will also build standard reporting to support the various lines of business.
· Bachelors Degree in a scientific, business or technical field.
· 5+ years of Data Warehouse experience or equivalent experience in enterprise information delivery solutions
· 5-8 years' experience in data modeling skills designing both normalized and de-normalized dimensional data structures for both Relational and OLAP
· At least five years' experience in leading the development and enhancements of systems using Oracle SQL, an ETL tool, and PL/SQL, Oracle Discover, Business intelligence tools, data warehouse builder
· Minimum 3 years of experience and expertise required in gathering and analyzing business user requirements.