Title: JDE World 7.3 Developer
Salary: $85 to 95K
Location: Northern NJ
- Design, develop, and document new applications in response to user requests.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications and respond to user's questions and problems related to these systems.
- Work with the following JDE World 7.3 applications: Financials, Inventory, Distribution, Sales Order & Purchasing
- Use software tools to translate the requirements into software code.
- Conduct unit testing to ensure basic compliance with user requirements.
- Provide program specifications, set-up test environments, and initiate tests for basic functionality of the program.
- Prepare necessary documentation relating to operating procedures for new programs and user manuals to train the end-user community.
- Must have experience working within the JDE programming and systems standards.
- 3 to 5 years - - JD Edwards World7.3 ERP software both in configuration and setup and customizing packaged programs.
- Experience writing and maintaining programs in RPG/400, ILE/RPG, CL, DDS, on iSeries architecture with strong experience in AS400. Must be able to code outside of the JDE package with RPG, Query, SQL, MS Excel, Client Access, iSeries Navigator
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Writing Stored Procedures will be a PLUS