View Job - 4136 - ETL Developer (SC C) 
|Job Title:||4136 - ETL Developer (SC C)|
|Job Location:||Livingston, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
|Cand. Rate:||$65-75 W2 / $75-85 c2c|
Location: Livingston, NJ - SSIS Developer (ETL Developer)
Consulting for 6 months; multiple openings
We are seeking several SSIS/SQL Server Developers to build the data transformation/provisioning capability of our BSA/AML compliance system. The candidate will be a member of the Data Services team and will implement within the framework of our enterprise data architecture, data management and data governance solutions at CLIENT.
- Participate in design and analysis sessions with business analysts, data modelers, and source-system technical teams.
- Drive high-level design artifacts down to detailed-design specifications.
- Build and expand SSIS-based data integration platform.
- Lead/participate in code reviews of ETL and SQL processes.
- Develop and execute test plans through unit and integration testing.
- Create production runbooks and other support documentation.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of database development.
- 5+ years of SQL/Server database development.
- 5+ years of SSIS development.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Very strong SQL development skills.
- Performance tuning expertise.
- Experience with SQL/Server 2008 R2.
- Experience in developing large data warehouse/data integration applications.
- Experience with leveraging 2008 R2 features such as partitioning, indexing schemes, table compression, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Banking industry experience--especially loans and leasing.
- Experience with Actimize, Memento, IQ Risk, WatchDOG or similar products.
- Other ETL tool experience such as DataStage or Informatica.