View Job - 4110 - Lotus Notes App Dev (FM-P) 
|Job Title:||4110 - Lotus Notes App Dev (FM-P)|
|Job Location:||Holmdel, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
Lotus Notes Application Developer
Seeking a software developer that has experience with development of Lotus Notes applications. Additional skills with web or .Net development are a plus. Provide maintenance, development and support of case management, forms management, and related applications.
· Development and maintenance of various Forms utilizing Acrobat Forms Engine
· Development and maintenance of corporate primary Lotus Notes based applications.
· Troubleshoot and support other Lotus Notes applications within the firm based on tickets escalated from the help desk to development support
· Actively hands-on with software development and defect correction.
· Work closely with administrative and legal staff to understand business needs, identify root causes of problems, and develop and implement creative and pragmatic solutions.
· Work with others in the Notes Development team to translate user requirements into formal functional and programming specifications
· Provide status on projects and tasks
· Collaborate with Infrastructure, eReporting, and other technology teams to complete cross-functional projects as necessary
· Follow existing coding standards for development.
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred.
· Development experience in legal/professional services or financial services companies preferred.
· 3+ years software development in Lotus Notes/Domino software environments.
· Recent hands-on experience with Lotus Notes/Domino 7 and 8.5, Lotus Script, Java Script,
· PDF Forms development
· Experience with XML and XSLT
· .Net and Windows Powershell a plus
· Domino web development a plus
· Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Experience in exporting data from Lotus Notes to relational databases.
· Proven track record of delivering software projects on time and budget
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to present ideas to management and clients in a professional format.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
Salary open and based upon experience.
Visa sponsorship is not available.