View Job - 4141 - SAP Application Support II (LS-P) 
|Job Title:||4141 - SAP Application Support II (LS-P)|
|Job Location:||Ramsey, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
|Description:||SAP Application Support – Level II|
Candidate must possess both business knowledge (process) and technical knowledge (configuration) of the applications.
· Provides level II business team support for questions and problem analysis
· Prepares and documents root cause analysis results
· Performs configuration to adjust system processes
· Works with business teams to develop process requirements
· Develop and provide training for business teams
· Coordinate changes with regional and global competency centers
· BS in business or IT related area
· Strong background in one or more SAP application modules
· Experience in SAP MM (including inventory management, material movement, physical inventory, master data for manufacturing)
· Minimum of 3 years direct experience with SAP applications
· Minimum of 2 year experience with SAP configuration
· Minimum of 1 SAP module implementation cycle
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Work experience in the life science industry is a plus.
· SAP WM and purchasing experience a plus
Salary: $80-90k dependent upon experience.
Visa sponsorship is not available.