Crystal Reports Developer
Lawsons Software Applications a plus
HRIS/Report Writing experience
Create, control and maintain reports associated with the Human Resources/Payroll Systems. Perform general system maintenance. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
· Produce reports utilizing Crystal reports & Lawson excel addins. Create metrics and scorecards for HR at the direction of the HR management team.
· Create new reports and controls to assist with changes in the department or management requests.
· Review all reports to ensure a high degree of accuracy and completeness.
· Perform regular audits of HR and Payroll data.
· Set up and maintain codes in the Lawson HR system.
· College degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or Computer Science preferred.
· 3+ years of HRIS/Report Writing experience
· Crystal Reports experience required.
Salary: $60-65k perm position
Visa sponsorship is not available.