View Job - 4108 - SAP Sr. BW Analyst (LS-P) 
|Job Title:||4108 - SAP Sr. BW Analyst (LS-P)|
|Job Location:||Ramsey, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
|Cand. Rate:||$105-125k (DOE)|
|Description:||SAP BW Support Analyst|
You will support the analytical reporting needs and be responsible for developing and maintaining reporting solutions. You will interact with business owners to gather requirements, build data models, extract and transform data, and provide production support. You will work closely with the BW Solution Architecture team and provide direction to the dashboard development team. Responsibilities also include documenting business definitions and training.
· Analyze reporting needs of the business. Have the ability to discuss and understand the reporting needs of the different businesses. Be able to suggest or recommend solutions.
· Convert business requirements into reporting solutions using the reporting tools. Provide direction to other technical teams for specialized reporting (dashboards)
· Provide production support. Answer technical questions, fix problems and provide business related information.
· Documenting business definitions as described in the IT policy
· Develop and provide training for business teams
· Coordinate changes with regional and global competency centers. Work with regional and global teams when building and maintaining reports.
· Responsible for maintaing system validation. Knowledge of all IT system validation processes.
BS in business or IT related area. Knowledge of SAP ERP modules is a plus.
· Minimum of 4 years SAP BW experience using Query Designer and Web Application Designer
· Strong understanding of the BW data architecture
· Solid understanding of SAP sales, marketing, distribution and supply chain processes and associated financial elements
· Knowledge of CO-PA a plus
· Strong communication skills
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Visa sponsorship is not available.