View Job - 4115 - Web/.Net/ AS400 Integration Dev. (R2H LS) 
|Job Title:||4115 - Web/.Net/ AS400 Integration Dev. (R2H LS)|
|Job Location:||Burlington Township, NJ|
|No. of Pos.:||1|
|Cand. Rate:||$50-55 hr.|
The key to this position is a candidate with .Net, AS400 integration and Web Services experience.
The Web Developer primary responsibilities are to develop, maintain and manage the company web site and intranet.
This position requires a team leader to provide services to corporate end-user clients that involve the design and support computer networks and associated infrastructure.
- Design, develop and maintain a corporate website ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
- Understand and implement technology using industry standard best practices which is compatible with appropriate browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Understand and respect corporate needs for web site availability.
- Show good judgment in change management.
- Address corporate end user client needs and concerns promptly and effectively.
- Monitor web server and site technical performance.
- Effectively communicate status and potential issues to management.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Assist with end-user support needs and perform troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Monitor web server for performance and communicate with network personnel or web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting web site.
- Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with web sites.
- Develop project plans as well as organize and manage projects through a combination of internal and external vendor/partner resources.
- Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
- Recommend and implement performance improvements.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision and validate results.
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Evaluate and select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Ability to identify technology gaps in current capabilities and processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong team player, with the ability to work both independently with minimal supervision, and closely with vendors, partners, clients and fellow employees.
Position Required Qualifications
- At least 4 years work experience in a proven web development environment.
- Complete understanding of MS Server technologies as it relates to a web site developed using HTML, Cold Fusion, SQL and SSL for encryption.
- Knowledge of T-SQL / able to write stored procedures & views, develop & manage SQL 2005 and 2008-based databases
- Ability to develop in C# (3-5 years’ experience minimum)
- 3-5 years of ASP.net development experience
- Understanding database frameworks including ADO and ODBC.
- Knowledge of common programming languages including XML and use within Web Services.
- Current experience in deploying, securing and customizing SharePoint site collections.
- Experience and skills with SharePoint workflows and development of web parts including content types, page layouts, and custom web part development using .NET technologies a strong plus.
- Knowledge of connectivity to IBM ISeries (AS400) a plus.
- Jquery knowledge a plus
Visa sponsorship is not available.
Rate: $50-55 hr.