• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in the offered position or as a Technical Lead, Systems Analyst, or related.
• 5 years of progressively responsible experience must involve installing, upgrading, and managing a Remedy environment, including at least one years of experience with Remedy version 7.6.x.
• Experience must also involve working with ITSM suite applications using ITIL methodologies
• Experience with Remedy's Mid-Tier interface, version 7.6.x or higher.
• Experience with Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise.
• Experience in requirements-gathering and project management.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems involving Remedy applications and integrated systems.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels of the organization, from executive to staff.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively establish and meet deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively with technical and business areas
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines, limited travel. This may also involve working over the weekends.
• Follow programming best practices and strictly adhere to change management process. Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant control requirements.
• Excellent verbal communication and Presentation skills
• Experience with the Remedy Migrator tool / DDM tool other Remedy utilities
• Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008. Database scripting
• Experience in conducting end-user training sessions.
• Experience with Atrium Integration Engine
• ITIL certification. If required and requested , should be able to guide process team from a tools standpoint for defining or modifying the process
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leading the implementation and operations of Remedy version 7.6.x in support of a geographically distributed enterprise.
• Install, upgrade, apply patches and manage a Remedy system environment and application framework.
• Administer Remedy 7.6.x Action Request System and ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) suite applications and frameworks using ITIL methodologies.
• Facilitate and coordinate end user acceptance testing, performance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation and resolution.
• Responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
• Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
• Create, modify, and archive company, support group, location, workflow, and user data while gathering requirements from internal users to integrate their applications with Remedy.
• Manage and support integration with other enterprise applications using various technologies
• Administer SAP Business Objects Reporting Environment. Maintaining reports. Gathering requirements form the customer and building new reports as required.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts and framework
Visa sponsorship is not available.